Hair Transplantation is the best choice for the people facing hair loss or baldness problem. People often wonder how the treatment will be done or how the grafts will be extracted. One of the main concerns of the patients is whether FUE is possible without shaving the scalp. Read the topic to learn more.
Working on Hair transplant
Earlier, the head was shaved and then the hair grafts were implanted. For some people shaving their scalp or going bald is not a huge deal. But in the case of women, this can be a major issue. Hair is the most significant thing about human features and it also makes them look attractive.
At the time, the male and female suffer from hair loss at a young age which affects their self-confidence and self-esteem. Premature baldness is a major concern that needs to be addressed at the right time.
With Follicular Unit extraction, the hair follicles are extracted one by one from the back of the scalp as their hair growth is in excess and then the hair is transplanted on the problematic area. With this technique, the problem of shaving the scalp is solved and you do not have to worry about getting bald completely.
Effective and best results
- With the unshaven FUE, the surgeon you choose should be experienced and they should be master in his profession. The surgeon will choose the hair which is the healthiest and best.
- The hair grafts are harvested in such a way that they blend easily with the existing hair. The patient does not have to worry about getting the scalp shaved. The hair grafts will be extracted from the scalp back. The procedure is tedious because the treatment takes 4 to 8 hours. Your surgeon will let you know how many grafts you need to cover the bald scalp properly.
- Studies have shown that people who get this surgery have improved self-confidence as their aesthetic appearance is improved. The best part is that the hair looks natural as your hair is used in the surgery.
- Whether it is young women and older women, both of them can opt for this procedure to deal with the baldness problem in the right way.
- Another added benefit is that it does not leave any scar on the scalp. Even if you wear the hair short no one will tell you have undergone the surgery. The scars are not easily visible with the naked eye.
- The cost of the treatment will depend on the graft requirement. But, choosing this treatment option is going to the best choice and all you are spending your money on the right option.