If we will consider hair transplant as the most effective procedure rather than the most painless procedure then it would be considered as the perfect statement. Before moving steps towards the hair transplant treatment, you need to know about the hair transplant in India.
Of course, the loss of hair is none other than an emotional trauma to both men and women but men are more prone to the male-pattern baldness. Because of this, they are naturally more conscious about their hair fall or baldness.
With the advancement in the technology of science, there is various treatments and procedure that guarantees to grow your hair back on your scalp but the most effective treatment among the men’s choice is the hair transplant but it is not an easy process.
In recent news, a medical student has expired during the treatment of hair transplant in Chennai.
Here we bring you the proper step by step guidance on the hair transplant treatment so that you can perform the surgery after getting full knowledge because the little knowledge is very dangerous.
• The treatment can be given to those who are above the age of 21.
• Pictures of the scalp should be taken first to make sure about the transplant location.
• Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) are the two main methods of hair transplant.
• First of all, to make scalp pain-free from the treatment, local anesthesia is injected. For both types of hair transplant treatment, donor area is identified. In general cases, the backside of the scalp is considered as the site of extraction of hair.
• In FUSS, a strip of the skin of 6 to 10 inch is extracted from the backside of the scalp. After that, it is sewed and the hair around it covers this scar.
• Then with help of microscope, the hair follicles are divided into grafts of 500-2000 hair follicles each or depending upon the patient’s requirement. This procedure can take 3 days.
• After this, the tiny incisions are made on the bald area in order to prepare it for transplantation process.
• Hair follicles are placed into these tiny incisions with proper care.
• On the other hand, in FUE hair transplant, hair follicles are removed one by one from the donor area with which tiny dots are left over the donor area. These dots can be healed up within a week and it is a time-consuming process.
• The next steps of the FUE treatment are same as the FUSS hair transplant. But in this type of hair transplant treatment, you can easily join your work as early as you want.
• Hair transplant treatment can take up to 4 to 8 hours and one can have redness, stiffness or little pain during/after the surgery.
• The doctor will provide you some directions of washing and medication for at least 6 months that can help in the growth of healthy hair.
• Your transplant hair will fall out within 2-3 weeks and new growth will start and you can notice your proper hair growth in 6 to 12 months.