Hair transplant is the best way to treat hair loss, in both sexes. If you are suffering from this condition, then you must go with hair transplant surgery. In order to get proper information about this surgical procedure, you must read this article carefully at the end. Since we are going to give you detailed information about hair transplantation.
Hair transplant is the best and safest way to treat hair loss. Hair loss condition is too common in both sexes, that is caused due to several factors. In addition to this, this condition can only be treated with the help of surgical hair loss treatment.
Hair transplant surgery is one of the best ways to get rid of hair fall. If you are going to get this treatment, then you need to understand certain factors, that are necessary for faster recovery.
Things you need to keep in mind for faster recovery.
- You do not touch your scalp after transplantation, because it is too sensitive and touchy.
- You must rub ice cubes on your forehead so that you can reduce the risk of swelling.
- In addition to this, you must avoid hair products such as dyes and gels as well.
- You do not go outside on a sunny day, because it will harm your newly transplanted hair follicles.
- You must stick to a healthy diet, rich in proteins because our hair is made of keratin, which is a type of protein.
- You must quit smoking and consumption of other illegal drugs because these affect your ability to grow hair faster.
The hair growth cycle after hair transplantation.
You may not know that everyone experiences hair loss after hair transplantation. Hair growth cycle after transplantation includes 4 phases, telogen phase, anagen, catagen, and telogen phase. When first telogen phase is completed, then the anagen phase starts. The telogen phase lasts up to 3 months, and after that you start noticing hair growth. Additionally, you need to wait for 1 year in order to get the desired results of hair transplantation. So, you do not take tension, because this completely a natural treatment to get rid of hair fall and grow hair faster.
Hair Growth Rates after transplantation
- Well, the results vary from person to person. Some people may start growing hair within 3 months, or several begin after 3 months.
- You may not know that 5-6% of patients do not begin growing hair until the 8th month after the hair transplantation.
- As we stated above, almost 95% of people start growing hair after first telogen phase or hair loss. It means, they start growing after 3 months or 4 months.