Hair transplant has two types of methods, such as FUT and FUE. No doubt these both give you the best results, but you have to go with the FUE technique. Since it has many benefits than the strip harvesting method, and this method does not result in scarring as well.
Millions of people are losing hair these days, and if you are thinking to go through hair transplant surgery, then you just contact us once. Hair transplant Punjab has two methods, such as FUT and FUE. In order to get these treatment options, you need to visit the hair transplant specialist so that you can know or understand the reason behind hair loss. Only after then your surgeon will recommend you the best treatment option from both these.
Let’s first have a look at both techniques.
FUT versus FUE
These both are well-known techniques of hair transplantation, that gives you mind-blowing. Well, FUT is additionally known as Strip harvesting technique, because your surgeon collects a strip a hair graft from the back of the scalp. He first makes an incision, and then collect a group of hair graft. Due to large incision, it technique results in scarring.
Whereas FUE is explained as Follicular Unit Extraction, that is completely new and safe procedure to get rid of hair loss. In this procedure, your surgeon collects one hair graft from the back of the head and then transplant it to the affected area of your scalp. And in this way, this procedure, do not result in scarring or any other type of side effects.
Benefits of FUE
As we stated above, this technique is useful for getting the best and desired results. In order to know the benefits of Follicular unit extraction, you must read below-mentioned points-:
- This procedure is well-known among millions of people because this does not result in scarring.
- FUE method is beneficial for those who wish to keep short hair.
- This hair transplantation method is a more delicate procedure than strip harvesting or FUE. Since this is performed with complete care so that you can get the best results.
- With this hair transplant method, there is no chance of failure, because, in this procedure, your surgeon collects single hair graft.
Benefits of Strip Harvesting or FUE
- In this treatment option, your surgeon collects a group of hair from the back of the scalp, that is beneficial to save your precious time.
- This procedure is beneficial for those who want to keep long hair.
Moreover, these days FUE is the best hair transplantation method because it does not result in scarring and have less recovery time.