Hair Transplant in Barnala
People who experience permanent hair loss should choose hair restoration procedure, for example those:
- With pattern baldness both in males and females
- Who want to improve their hairline
- Experiencing scars resulted by injuries or skin disorders
- Patients had earlier hair loss surgery for example face lifting
- Who want to restore hairs in their eyebrows, beards, eyelashes and pubic areas
FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
- The FUE hair transplant in barnala is an almost non-invasive procedure that is performed within 4 to 12 hours with the help of local anesthesia.
- The FUE procedure that includes direct extraction of follicular units by using the advanced equipment. It doesn’t involve cutting or stitching is needed in this procedure.
- The cosmetic results are outstanding in the donor sites as there are no detectable scars.
- The tiny grafts are then placed by experts in the bald in the thinning regions of scalp at the same angle as of the original hairs.
Results of Hair Transplant
- After one day, the small crusts are developed on all grafts that drop within two to three weeks.
- In rare cases mild swelling occurs on the forehead for a couple of days after the procedure
- Surgeons may suggest to sleep in partial upright position for two to three days after the treatment to reduce the swelling.
The Fue hair transplant cost in barnala goes from 30,000 to 1,80,000 rupees to provide the required results.