In case you are experiencing hair loss, you may hear this and that as a solution. We always hear about hair transplants and therapies for overcoming bald patches, but not all patients have got the money for those procedures.
Having a hair transplant in India may never be a guarantee that you will never suffer from hair loss again. So, Micro Scalp Pigmentation comes in. It is a solution that you can take on whether you are a man or a woman.
What is Micro Scalp Pigmentation?
It is an advanced non-surgical procedure commonly termed as a medical hairline tattoo to disguise bald patches on the scalp. The procedure will require you to get a qualified practitioner to carry out the procedure for the best results.
How does it work?
- Being an advanced non-surgical procedure, you will need to schedule 3 sessions with your hair surgeon.
- The surgeon will apply natural pigments on the scalp’s epidermal level to reproduce the exact appearance of the rest of the hair follicles on your scalp.
- There are 4 shades of pigments from which the surgeon or practitioner will choose the one that matches your hair follicles. With the help of a cartridge consisting of 3 needles, the practitioner will inject the pigment into your scalp to create a fuller head of hair.
- Every session will last for 4 hours or less and it is done on different appointments. The first appointment may occur in the first week of a month and the next will occur after a week.
What to expect after the procedure
There have been truly amazing results after Micro Scalp Pigmentation in both men and women. Here is what you will experience
- From the first time of your treatment, everyone will notice a change on your scalp. You will have a youthful appearance and your scalp will appear to be filled with hair
- The procedure can help camouflage all types of alopecia and any extent of hair fall
- Micro scalp pigmentation corrects the Frontline that may be distorted due to the thinning of the hair.
- If at all you had burns and scars from any past hair transplant surgery, this procedure will cover them up and remain unnoticeable
- The results are natural and have no side-effects to worry about
- One will appear younger with a smarter head
Maintaining the results
There are cases where one’s results may fade after micro scalp pigmentation. This may be due to the technician’s inexperience or if at all you had one round of the treatment and never went back.
One must have at least 3 rounds of treatment as mentioned earlier for the scalp to get the proper coloring. A good technician will first consider your hair color, the type of hair loss, and its extent. With this, he or she will measure the necessary pigment to apply on your scalp.
In the case of a sensitive skin, one who may not want to shave his head completely or the desire to have a 3D effect, clippers can be used.
Most people probably may want to keep their hair short.