Hair fall is one of the most common problems faced by both the genders. While hair fall of up to 80 strands a day seems to be a common figure, if you notice that you are losing more hair than you are growing back, then it calls for attention. We have a plethora of reasons that lead to it. We could be the target of our genetic predisposition or some sort of stress might be triggering our hair fall. Of course, you have a plenitude of solutions as well but if the hair loss in extreme then it might be the right time to consult a medical professional. Hair loss in Women can be treated by home remedies and incorporating changes in our diet. Female hair loss treatment can be attributed to many factors.
Causative Factors Of Female Hair Loss
Causes of hair loss in women can range from stress to hormonal imbalance. The modern life has gifted us a very strong emotion in exchange for the race for managing it all and having it all stress. The new age woman has a lot of demands on her. Is it a surprise that the figure for women experiencing hair loss is increasing day by day? Falling health, physical or emotional stress or hormonal imbalance might be the culprit behind the shedding. Environmental factors have their hand in the hair loss process of women. But we need not gloss over the pathetic reasons, we can work out the details and the treatment after getting to the crux of the matter.
- Blame it on the genes-Your genetic coding might be the trigger-Many women experience alopecia in the later years .it is a condition in which the hair follicles start thinning band finally stop producing hair.
- Hormonal upheaval-Hormones are always playing spoilsport at various ages-puberty, pregnancy, delivery, switching or stopping birth control pills, menopause can cause the trigger hair fall. One can’t rule out the PCOS condition too. It also causes a lot of hair fall due to the abundance of androgens.
- Thyroid Malfunction: An underactive or overactive thyroid gland can cause hair fall too. Women have a higher chance of suffering from thyroid malfunction, which shows up often as hair fall.
- Overstyling – Now this reason can be curtailed completely if you value your tresses more than looking like your ideal female pop star.Overstyling, straightening, blow drying and application of chemicals can cause weakening of the roots and lead to excessive hair fall.
- Severe Stress-stress, whether on the mental or physical level can cause hair fall.
- Certain Medications play the culprit in hair loss. Certain pressure control drugs and painkillers might be causing more harm than good.