Hair restoration surgeon breaks down important things about hair transplant
A hair transplant is one of the most effective treatments for hair restoration. The demand for Hair Transplant in Punjab is increasing fast because of the result the treatment provides. But before you decide to undergo the treatment, it’s crucial to have detailed information about the same. The given blog highlights the major factors to know about hair transplant treatment.
Detailed understanding about hair transplant treatment
Factor 1: How to determine the hair loss reason is hormones and genetics which lead to male pattern baldness?
With hormones and genetic hair loss can occur. The trend of FUE hair transplant in Jalandhar gained a lot of attention when people started having hair loss problems. The given factors highlight the same:
- Someone in your family had the issue of hair loss due to genetics and hormones. So, if someone in your family had genetic and hormone hair loss, you have an increased chance of getting the same.
- The hair is getting thin with time. Over time you notice your hair getting thin and small.
Factor 2: Which are the latest treatment options for hair transplant?
Thanks to medical science, the hair transplant industry has advanced a lot. The latest trends and options play a crucial part in boosting the treatment success rate. The most effective hair loss treatment options are:
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
FUT hair transplant includes extracting a strip of hair grafts from the back of the scalp and then transplanting it where hair growth is less. Most importantly, the treatment allows for the creation of that desired hairline. If you have severe hair loss, the treatment becomes a practical choice.
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
FUE hair transplant treatment includes extracting individual hair grafts from the back of the scalp and then transplanting it to the problematic part of the scalp.
Factor 3: How to determine which type of hair transplant suits my hair loss problem?
|FUT Hair Transplant||FUE Hair Transplant|
|● Severe baldness and hair thinning
● Creation of a new hairline to make the results better.
● Patients who need 2500 hair grafts or more.
|● Struggling with severe genetic baldness
● Creating new hair line to have fuller hair growth
● Wants to have fuller looking hair growth.
Factor 4: How to consider the reliability of the hair transplant center?
With the number of hair transplant centers valuable around the globe, the important consideration comes in choosing the top-rated one. Here are a few things to consider to ensure that you select something best and most effective under all possible ways:
- Hair transplant centers provide treatment considering all the necessary safety measures.
- Board-certified hair restoration surgeon and trained team.
- The initial consultation is the first step in preparing treatment plan
- Availability of latest and top-rated treatment options.
- Allows having a thorough look at the before and after pictures of the patients.
Factor 5: The success rate of the hair transplant centre
The critical consideration is to check the success rate of the hair transplant centre. Go through the doctor’s website to better understand the same. Or you can ask the clinic when you visit for an initial consultation.