Around the world, millions of males and females are affected by the problem of hair loss. Many people often blame their genes for hair loss problem, but in many cases, it’s not just the only reason. Apart from genes, other factors that are behind the problem of thinning and baldness are hair care routine, eating habits, various medical conditions, and medicines consumed for different types of diseases.
Apart from this, you may be surprised to know that shampoo can also cause hair loss problem. The shampoo does not cause hair fall, but using the wrong type of shampoo does. It can also be started by certain ingredients found in shampoo. Below are the few ingredients present in shampoo that can cause hair thinning or baldness -:
- Alcohol – Alcohol is an ingredient which is almost all hair-care products, but it can lead to hair loss if used in high concentration as it dehydrates the hair.
- Greaser – Hair thinning can be caused by greasers including petroleum and mineral oil which are found in products as these chemicals prevent absorption of natural oils.
- Sodium Chloride – Sodium chloride, also called as table salt, is another ingredient found in shampoo causes damage and follicles to a great extent. To thicken shampoos and conditioners, a concentrated sodium chloride solution is added into them, which causes itchy scalp and may start loss by making the scalp dry.
- Sulfates – SLS and ALS are common in a number of cheap and low-quality shampoos. These are extremely harmful to your strands and can cause irritation on the scalp.
The best ways to avoid hair loss caused by shampoo -:
- Use of best quality shampoo – It’s very important that one must choose the best quality shampoo. Always go for a renowned and dependable shampoo brand. Also, try to figure out the type of your hair, so that you can choose the brand which suits you the best.
- Don’t use shampoo regularly – One should not use the shampoo daily because excessive shampooing can damage your hair.
- Read the ingredients carefully – Always one must read the ingredients written on the back of your shampoo bottle. This way you can stay away from harmful chemicals and buy mild or safe shampoo for your hair.
- Avoid shampoo with irritant ingredients – If you want to protect your hair, just stay away from shampoo which contains irritant ingredients.
If you have become bald due to excessive usage of harmful shampoo then hair transplant is an ideal solution for your problem. Visit Satyam hair transplant for attaining the best possible hair solutions and hair transplant surgery.