Hair transplant surgery is an extensive procedure that requires a patient to follow each instruction that the doctor has prescribed...
Hair Transplant in Women
Hair loss is not less than a nightmare for a person. Today every 3rd person suffers from hair fall problem due to various reasons. Hair fall is specifically more severe problem in women than men, it is because hair is a part of identity for any female. So when you notice an extensive hair number in your comb, it is an alarming situation that you should do something for your hairs.
When should you consider hair transplantation?
Women usually do not have stable sites to find healthy hair follicles unlike to men who have stable hair follicles in sides and back of their scalp. Women can lose hair excessively on their head top as well as sides, back and front areas. This is why females are not suited for hair transplant. So who should consider hair transplantation?
- Women with thin hair lining
- Women who have lost a few hair but not fully due to injuries or burns
- Hair loss resulted by mechanical or hormonal changes
- Rare pattern of baldness alike to male pattern baldness that is not influenced by Androgenic Alopecia.
- Hair fall because of traumatic condition such as burns, scars or chemical wounds
- Plastic surgery in the past and now worried about the hair loss
- Women suffering from alopecia
- Females who want to thicken hair density
- Hair loss after face lift or other cosmetic treatments
Process of Hair Transplant
At first the following factors are considered:
Baldness level, quality and extent of donor sites, hair density and thickness in the recipient sites and hair evaluation results.
Receiving grafts from donor region: With continual efforts the grafts are take with nominal incision while without affecting the donor sites. The magnitude and quality of grafts that include count of hair are essential for transplant to make it appear fully natural.
Planting grafts in recipient sites : The grafts received are carefully implanted into the tiny holes that are made in the recipient site. A professional surgeon will be recognized in the way the grafts are restored. An essential factor here is direction and angle of hair in which it is planted. It confirms the appearance of hair as natural and their growth in the same manner alike to real hair.
- Natural and healthy hair gain
- After the hair transplant, the placed hairs grow like a normal hair and can be shaped into any style
- Denser haired scalp improves your confidence
- When hair transplant is performed perfectly, the restored hair act like normal ones and they can undergo any activity such as running, exercise, swimming etc
Reasons to choose a professional surgeon
- A group of expert surgeons increases the chance of successful hair transplant
- Procedure is performed in the room equipped with advanced equipments
- Very reasonable price of the treatment making it feasible for every patient
- Complete care of patient ensuring their comforts during the transplant
- Professional and highly trained team who conducts the procedure
Just like men women can also get the hair transplant surgery in Canada and Australia as they want it from our clinic. We are the leading clinic in both countries that gives you reliable women hair transplant in Australia and women hair transplant in Canada with permanent results.
LATEST FROM BLOG
Don’t you wish to have healthy and strong hair? Well, everyone wishes the same irrespective of age or gender. But,...
Hair Transplant Results – What happens after 3 months? A hair transplant is a highly satisfying and safe, minimally invasive...