Hair transplant surgery is an extensive procedure that requires a patient to follow each instruction that the doctor has prescribed...
Hair Transplant Cost
Hair Transplant Cost In India
At Satyam Hair Transplant Center in India, the hair restoration is done to the level surpassing the satisfaction of our patients. Before checking out for hair transplant cost in India, you should understand that Hair plays a significant contribution to your overall appearance. The hair loss is significantly equated with your confidence level and personality that the low hair density can make you look older than you are and it affects your social images.
The hair growth is not only essential after having a hair transplant treatment in fact you should also be sure that the transplanted hair look natural and are unrecognizable. It is based on the skills, training and qualification of your surgeon. Poor transplantation can make you regret for the permanent time as it is tough to hide them because they become visible to everyone and it is tough prepare the budget again to undergo second hair transplant.
In assistance of experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. K.K. Arora who has served thousands of patients in receiving natural looking hairs, you can be rest assured of receiving quality hair transplant treatment. He is skilled and popular as one of the well qualified hair transplant surgeons in India.
Keep in mind that the clinics offering transplantation at the minor success rates of 2% boast to deliver cost-effective services because in the end they damage your donor area hence leaving you to get heavily expensive treatments.
Dr. K.K. Arora also serves patients with Body Hair Transplant Services in case of insufficient hair density in the donor area in the backside of your scalp. It is also crucial to understand that our services are charged per graft basis instead per follicle. Each graft may contain 1 to 5 hair in average.
Why Satyam for economical hair transplant solutions
We precisely understand that hair transplant is a crucial factor when you need to decide the hair restoration surgery. We offer international level services with the outstanding results at the reasonable price. We do not say that our services are cheap but they are much economical than other clinics. The hair transplant cost includes OT charges, Surgeons fee, Medicine cost and charges for room occupied. Our service packages include cost of pre surgery Blood tests, growth therapy session and after surgery care kit. Our pricing system is transparent that suits your budget.
Instead becoming very cheap or heavily priced, we endeavor to become reasonable for your hair transplant needs. We can assure that the hair restoration results are offered at the genuine price. We commit to offer graft count as mentioned in the package and in many cases the count goes beyond than referred. We deliver the real time hair transplantation results even better than traditional hair transplants. Overall our services are superior to other clinics.
Our popularity as premium Hair transplant center
Dr. K.K. Arora is one of the most reputed hair transplant surgeons in the world. His skills and nice behavior attracts patients outside India such as Australia, UK etc. So book an appointment and have a conversation with our surgeon personally to get a consultation about the best solution for your hair loss problems.
COST OF FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT IN INDIA
FUE hair transplant is the revolutionary treatment option for falling strands and is emerging as the fast growing genre in hair transplant. Refined and long lasting results of this procedure are prime reason for the wider acceptance of it.
In this procedure individual hair follicles are shifted from the donor site to the recipient site to restore more aesthetic, natural, smarter and younger look of patient. However this advanced method is result oriented but the cost can be matter of concern for many as patients scratch their heads while investing for this treatment.
FUE cost is not same in all countries, regions clinics and not even for all the patients as it depends on various factors like the extent of baldness, reason for baldness, area for hair restoration, requirement and expectations of the patient.
OUR COST POLICY
We ensure the best treatment at the best price in the market without compromising the quality of treatment at any cost. We charge for the FUE treatment with per graft costing system means patient is to pay according to the grafts he received after surgery. In the pre consultation patient get the nearest cost estimation of the surgery and afterwards no hidden costs are charged from the patients.
Following are our some terms of payment
- We provide free consultations and no advance fee is charged for registration but for the international patient, it is essential to do partial payment before the surgery and the online transfers are also accepted for international patients but only 3 weeks in advance.
- After the counseling with surgeon, medical reviews and blood tests if recommended , patients are asked to deposit the payment for surgery before the surgical procedure starts
WHY INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS COME TO US?
Medical tourism in India is common due to various reasons. Tourists come to India not only to cherish the beauty of India but also to avail the best medical services including the hair transplant. Hair transplant cost in the countries like USA, Brazil, Canada, UK, and Dubai, Australia and even in European countries ranges from $ 6000 -$ 22000 which is quite higher than in India.
From the past few years, hair transplant services in India are getting popular due to the quality of care, results and the pricing structures so the patients from the other countries fly to India for hair transplant and this great demand of hair loss treatment in India has spurred the number of FUE transplant procedure being done at our center.
- We are worldwide known for our team of compassionate doctors, caring nurses and the total care system
- Our justified cost packages for hair transplant services and top quality results make our center best destination for international clients
- Our top notched technology and cutting edge methods used for the hair transplant ensures the optimized results
- For the tame price, patient can get a treatment from world renowned and experienced surgeon who gives the outstanding results with complete natural look.
CAN COST BE THE ONLY REASON TO CHOOSE CENTER?
Cost can be the major concern for patient but considering only the cost while selection of center or doctor for advanced procedure like FUE is not justified at all. One must consider the following facts before selection of center or doctor for hair treatment
- Patient must read the about us page carefully before selection of doctor as doctors credentials matters a lot for the optimistic results of treatment and in his profile he cannot write the wrong information about the credentials
- Make sure that you have surf the web for getting the information about hair transplant so that you can compare what a particular center or doctor is offering to you. You must collect information about pros and cons of hair transplant procedure, methods, latest trends and technologies so that you could make the rational choice
- Your doctor must be accredited by ISHRS as the choice of best doctor leads to half work done
- Know about the past results of doctor and his consistency in providing satisfactory successful results after each surgery
- Talk to the past happy patients of the center so that you could take the decision on the basis of their provided information
- Check the quality of treatment offered at particular cost and compare quality offered with price so that you could invest for profitable return only.
30 crystal plaza market
adjoining taj hotel
near pims hospital
garaha road choti baradari
Satyam Hair Transplant Centre
862/2 Krishna Nagar
Near Aarti Chowk
LATEST FROM BLOG
Don’t you wish to have healthy and strong hair? Well, everyone wishes the same irrespective of age or gender. But,...
Hair Transplant Results – What happens after 3 months? A hair transplant is a highly satisfying and safe, minimally invasive...